– Vacuum packing
– Total bill will be based on actual weight when delivered
- What’s so special about Meat Box Probiotic Pork?
– No banned substance Salbutamol (a medical used as a lean-meat agent but is detrimental to human health)
– No growth stimulants or hormones
– No antibiotics
– No bacteria
– No preservatives
– No heavy metals
- Probiotic pigs are raised in VietGAP farms, fed with standard rice bran, and additionally fed with Probiotics manufactured by Thien Nong Microbiology JSC based on Japanese Technology. This feeding does not contain growth hormones or banned chemicals, help the pigs grow healthily, disease-free and do not require the use of antibiotics.
- The fillet or tenderloin is a long thin muscle, found on the inside of the ribcage and is a part of the loin cut. It can be cooked whole, cut into small round medallions and pan-fried, or cut into 1cm slices and bashed into thin escalopes. Pork fillet is the leanest of all cuts, so it’s the healthiest choice. Marinate or tenderise the fillet, then cook it quickly at a high temperature until slightly blushing pink in the middle for extra-juicy results.