– Vacuum packing
– Total bill will be based on actual weight when delivered
- What’s so special about Meat Box Probiotic Pork?
– No banned substance Salbutamol (a medical used as a lean-meat agent but is detrimental to human health)
– No growth stimulants or hormones
– No antibiotics
– No bacteria
– No preservatives
– No heavy metals
- Probiotic pigs are raised in VietGAP farms, fed with standard rice bran, and additionally fed with Probiotics manufactured by Thien Nong Microbiology JSC based on Japanese Technology. This feeding does not contain growth hormones or banned chemicals, help the pigs grow healthily, disease-free and do not require the use of antibiotics.
- It’s a really great thing to roast. The cut is well layered with fat, and is good for braising, slow and low roasting or barbecue. A typical preparation? Pulled pork.