– Vacuum packing
– Total bill will be based on actual weight when delivered
- What’s so special about Meat Box Probiotic Pork?
– No banned substance Salbutamol (a medical used as a lean-meat agent but is detrimental to human health)
– No growth stimulants or hormones
– No antibiotics
– No bacteria
– No preservatives
– No heavy metals
- Probiotic pigs are raised in VietGAP farms, fed with standard rice bran, and additionally fed with Probiotics manufactured by Thien Nong Microbiology JSC based on Japanese Technology. This feeding does not contain growth hormones or banned chemicals, help the pigs grow healthily, disease-free and do not require the use of antibiotics.
- Pork backbones are usually used to make broth. Pork broth is very popular in Chinese and Vietnamese cuisine. Most of the Chinese soups starting with pork broth – for a lighter, more neutral flavor than beef or chicken. If you aren’t already making pork broth regularly, I’d encourage you to start today! It is an incredibly healthy and very inexpensive addition to any diet. It can be added to all sorts of vegetable soups, noodle soups, and stews as a flavor enhancer.