– Vacuum packing
– Total bill will be based on actual weight when delivered
- What’s so special about Meat Box Probiotic Pork?
– No banned substance Salbutamol (a medical used as a lean-meat agent but is detrimental to human health)
– No growth stimulants or hormones
– No antibiotics
– No bacteria
– No preservatives
– No heavy metals
- Probiotic pigs are raised in VietGAP farms, fed with standard rice bran, and additionally fed with Probiotics manufactured by Thien Nong Microbiology JSC based on Japanese Technology. This feeding does not contain growth hormones or banned chemicals, help the pigs grow healthily, disease-free and do not require the use of antibiotics.
- Pork hock is a very inexpensive. Since this piece generally consists of much skin, tendons and ligaments, it requires long cooking through stewing or braising to be made palatable. When cooked low and slow, however, it yields fork-tender meat and a very flavorful broth that is useful for making stews and soups. The cut of meat can be cooked with greens and other vegetables or in flavorful sauces. It is often added to soups, such as pea and ham soup, with the meat being added to the soup prior to serving. The meat of particularly meaty hocks may be removed and served as is. Ham hocks add a distinctive flavor to various dishes. This is particularly true for collard greens, mustard greens, cabbage, green beans and navy beans.